8.20.2010

I Promised - Good Stuff!

I found something great:  Reusable Snack Bags.

I know that's nothing earth moving and I am behind the times, but I love them.  These are sold by an Etsy artist known as Circus Peanuts.  They are very well made and adorable.

Eco-friendly, adorable and sewn to perfection.  Here is a link to her store: Circus Peanuts

Here is our latest purchase:
They have a velcro closure - Gigi was practicing opening and closing them today!  They have a wipeable lining and a gusseted bottom (they will sit by themselves).

May need to get more, for me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm behind the time with these too. They are super cute but I'm wondering if you can wash them? If so, I'll have to pick up a few. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did include care instructions....let me go look....

    ReplyDelete