7.20.2010

Project: What the heck have I been up to?

You don't want to know.....

My house looks like an episode of Hoarders.  After 6 months of once per month (maybe twice per month) travel, we had stuff ALL over the place.  My workroom still is not organized.  I am trying to make an effort to post to Etsy twice per day (new bows posted yesterday: at demidesigns). So I will be working a lot!  I just need a clean space to let my creative juices flow.

Here is the big project I have been working on:  Outdoor slipcovers:




I got the foam at an Alabama foam company.  It was SO reasonable, and it is very firm.  I filled the back 20 inch pillows with poly-fil.  Living so close to the beach, my cushions tend to mold and mildew, so I try not to invest in too expensive of a fabric.

I am also going to try to make some girls headbands populate this week.  I made a "rosette" and will make a brown band to go with it:


I tend to make things based on fabrics I like, not on what my kids actually own.  I am not sure what this will coordinate with, so it may be on Etsy soon enough!

To the workroom I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment